Wednesday, November 2, 2011

This is Kyler and his Newest love Cameron! This boy is crazy about her! He is 3!! What in the world? He makes sure she is always being taken care of(Gets that from his awesome daddy) He made sure to help her down all the stairs at all the houses. He always says, where's Cameron? Come on Cameron! Cameron, are you ok? ext.. He is CRAZY in LOVE with HER! LOL This is one of my favorite pics of Kyler and my Dad!! I think my dad had more fun than Kyler did. HAMy sweet friends Alicia(Cameron's mom and my BFF Marci) We always have a blast!

(creeper in the back) Where's Waldo? lol







Here are some more 'TRICK OR TREAT' pics..(above) Yes that is my dad! aka Dorothy! What a fun memory!
Ky checking out our friend Rick's yard.. It was really cool,Ky said.











He loved this (take all the candy you want) house! LOL












Kyler and his bud Lauren! He is 3 she is 6. ;)













It is almost impossible to get a family photo with everyone looking! lol
I had bought Kyler's pirate costume last year for almost nothing and he loved it! He was super excited when he found a huge pirate sword he got to carry around! He did however refuse to wear the hat, eye patch or bandanna we had for him. Ohh well. I still think he was a precious pirate! ;)















No comments:

Post a Comment