Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Sea World

About a month ago(I know I'm a little behind) Kyler and I took Gigi to Sea World with us, because my mom has NEVER been! "It was a great day!" as Kyler always says. ha.
The weather was perfect! Thanks to my work I have a season pass. So we are able to go as many times as we want. :)




Below is the ride that Kyler insisted on riding! I wasn't sure if Kyler would be tall enough to ride such a BIG ride! To our surprise.. He was definitely tall enough. My mom and I looked at each other in disbelief. We were both kind of nervous. NOT KYLER> He goes marching up the path to get in line. My mom and I kept asking him again and again to make sure he was not going to back out. He was not the least bit intimidated! I was still in shock. A. That my baby is not a baby anymore. He is a 3 year old giant!and B. He has no fear and wants to ride all the rides like his Momma and Gigi love to ride.He also wanted to ride the steel eel(biggest roller coaster in the park) but I don't think he was quite tall enough yet. We did ride almost every ride that he was tall enough to ride. SOOO/ Here are some of the pics from our FUN day at Sea World! Kyler waiting in line. Little stinker!
This is the "BEFORE" shot!






This is "After" the ride! HAHA! My mom got soaked!


Kyler was ready to ride it again!





I love this kid!







Where's Kyler? HA







I went to go park the stroller for the "Believe" Shamu show
and where do I find these two sitting?
In the splash zone! HAha! Luckily we didn't get wet!






Kyler thought that walrus was super cool!





Yes. Look how close we were. Kyler kept yelling WHOOOA! Look at that! The highlight of the show was when Shamu jumped out of the water and hit this huge red ball with his nose. I took a video of that part on my phone and Kyler watched it over and over!






Kyler thought this scuba diver was really cool!



Look forward to going back soon! :)





















No comments:

Post a Comment