Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Where to start??????????It has been a CRAZY, busy month.
I can't get any of my pictures to upload..Grrr! I have lots to post about but pics are always more fun.. So I will just share some of the news and try and post pics later..

Exciting news! My uncle Greg after 51 years of being a bachelor is finally getting married! We are so thrilled for him and his fiance Dawn(who we absolutely adore)!! They will be getting hitched in June! YAY! Will add pics when I can

My Memaw Lanier turned 80 on Feb 12. We all(whole family and her precious roommate at the care center,Ms Alma) went to dinner at the cheesecake factory and had the most wonderful time! :) My grandma is diabetic. She decided after dinner she was going to have a whole piece of cheesecake all to herself.. We usually order a bunch of different ones, take a bite and pass..It's tradition! Well not my Memaw! She ate every last bite of her rich chocolate cheesecake. I'm talking no crumbs left what so ever... We were all a little worried she might go into a diabetic Coma, but hey.. Its her 80th Birthday she can do whatever she wants! ;) I have lots of precious pics to add here too!


Recent Kyler events..



  • Every time we are going to leave the house Kyler has to yell,"Come on kids" LOL! Oh the things that come out of his mouth. Hilarious!




  • He will only wear his light up shoes!(he calls them his fast shoes)But I'm talking MAJOR DRAMA if we can't find them or try and get him to wear anything else.




  • His new favorite movie is dolphin tale! I think we have watched it 100 times!




  • His favorite books to read at night are still The Gruffalo and Dr Seuss anything.










  • He is eating us out of house and home! He LOVES yogurt and cheese. Every time I turn around that kid is in the fridge getting something else out to eat!




  • His favorite game is hide and seek.




  • He has become quite the little helper around the house! I will ask him to do lots of little tasks like..turning off a light or to go get me something? He says "Sure Mom!" Loving it!



  • He always wants to race to the bathroom to go potty! Hey, whatever works!



  • Is getting better about brushing his teeth on his own. :D




  • He tells Justin and I daily,that " We need to call a plumber to come get his cars that went down the drain out so he can be happy!" lol (long story)




  • He remembers EVERYTHING!


  • If I take my eyes off of him for even a second, He is usually getting into something he probably shouldnt be! He is a handful!




  • Oh and says he is ready to turn four and have a Birthday so he can get lots of presents. LOL







I will try and start writing down my "funny Kyler stories" so I can share with you guys what a ham he is!!

No comments:

Post a Comment