Thursday, June 9, 2011

Boston!

A couple weeks ago, I got to go explore Downtown Boston!
I have to say.. It is probably one of my new favorite cities!
First we had to get our, What they call "Charlie card" to ride the "T" subway.We(my entire crew) must have walked 5 miles that day.
For dinner we went to the North side and ate at the most amazing Italian restaurant, for desert a local place called Mikes pastry..( I can't even begin to describe how amazing their conollis were!) Among a few other places like The famous Quincy Market, Faneuil Hall, Paul Revere house just to name a few.
I have to say, my absolute favorite was Fenway Park for my very first Red Sox game!!! If you have never been, I think it is definitely worth the trip to go! I can't wait to go back! :)
I hope you all will get to travel some where fun this Summer!! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment