Monday, June 13, 2011

Love these two!!!!
So many fun memories...


I have been chatting with so many of my girlfriends at work that have told me horror stories about their in-laws! I guess I had no idea how truly blessed Justin and I both are to be so close to our parents! I think the world of my in-laws and don't know what I would do without them!
They have always been there for us when ever we need a listening ear or advice about anything.. I also want to thank you Sharon and Gary for raising the most caring, respectful, thoughtful, generous, sweet hearted, handsome son they have. I am so blessed to have the most amazing Husband in the world and have you two to thank for that.

Justin and I really do try to do as many things with our family as we can. Apparently that is not the norm with many families, So I just want to say, Thank you Sharon and Gary for always being there for us!
We love you!..
Here are just a few pics of my wonderful in laws..



Lake!







Craw fish boil 2010





@ Grandmas..








Easter 2010










lol









Love riding in the jeep @ grandmas







Fluffy..





Fun day! Riding in the combine








RR Express game.( How sweet are these two) :)




















No comments:

Post a Comment