Friday, July 1, 2011

My 10 year SWA Party!

It is hard for me to believe I have been a flight attendant for SWA for almost 10 years now!

Time flies when your having fun, I guess.

I started flying when I was 21 years young (Dec of 2001). This company has completely changed my life in so many amazing ways. Not only does it have LOTS of perks, but mostly I have met a lot of my now best friends through this company. It is hard to explain how wonderful this company is until you experience it for yourself. We don't really look at ourselves as being "a company", More like a family! I can honestly say I can't imagine working for anyone one else and the fact that I can work as little or as much as I want is a hard job to ever want to give up! Here are some of pics from my party.. It was a lot of fun!


(Below my friend Tami,lives in Columbus Ohio. We were the babies of our class

Love her to pieces!)


(Above left is my friend Angeleigh,from OKC. On right my friend Kayla,Austin.

Some more of my forever friends!)

Love these girls! L to R. Ashli,muah,Kelly,Stacey,Jane and Natalie.





Guess I will save the best for last..
This is my amazingly handsome date I was lucky enough to take to the party with me!
I think it was around 2 am when we took this pic!
We had a fantastic time!!! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment