Monday, July 2, 2012

Playing a little catch up..

I am seriously having such a hard time believing my baby will be 4, On July 4th!
Ohhh, This kid sure knows how to melt his Momma's heart! This has by far been my favorite stage! Don't get me wrong, it can be very challenging at times, but listening to all his stories and hearing him sing all the songs from his school just fills my heart right to the top!
Kyler is a typical wild and crazy,full of energy 3 almost 4 year old boy..
He is also very smart, funny, sweet, thoughtful, loving, inquisitive, and not to mention what an amazing athlete he is! Ky remebers everything we say or do and sure knows how to use it against us. His favorite shows are swamp people and turtle man..He can talk just like them, It's hilarious! He LOVES bugs! I can't keep this kid out od the dirt.. I also would not have it any other way.I would be lost without him! He fills my heart with joy and laughter everyday! I love you to the moon and back..
 Happy Birtday Kyler Weson!




Happy Father's day to the most amazing, thoughtful, loving and caring dad a kid could ever dream of having. These two are crazy about each other! Justin is Kyler's hero! Talk about melting my heart on a daily basis.
It doesn't matter how tired Justin is, He will always make time to play with his little buddy.
 J has always been such a hands on dad. I am so blessed to have these two handsome boys in my life everyday!

"Come on mom, My sister wants to slide with me", he says. lol.
Kyler is already crazy about his little sister(keeping her name a secret)! He hugs and kisses my belly. He tells her bye when he has to go to school.He still doesn't understand why she is taking so long to get here!lol. I couldn't agree more!We have slowly been working on the nursery being that we don't really have to buy a thing.:) I am re-using Ky's crib, bedding ext..How awesome is that! 
We did finally finish Kyler's "Big Boy" room a couple weeks ago and it looks precious! He is so proud of it! We did the whole "sports theme" But of course he still has all his lightning mcQueen stickers on wall he put them up all by himself. ;)
How cute are these two boys!
                                      Happy Birthday to Jaxson who turned 3 on June 8th! :)

This was at my Uncle Greg's Wedding..
Yes! My Uncle married the most amazing lady, Dawn and we could not be more excited for them both! I need to post a pic of them and show you how precious they are!


I am so behind I know.. Hope some of these pics will do for a bit..
So much has been going on, The last thing I really want to do  is blog, being that I am super tired these days. sorry.. I will try and keep up.
Hope everyone is having a fabulous summer!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment